TimeTree, Inc (hereinafter, “we”, “our”, “us”, “our company”) handles customers (hereinafter, “user”) information including personal information of users in Tocaly service provided by our company (hereinafter, "this service"), based on the following policy.
Data administrator: TimeTree, Inc (https://timetreeapp.com/intl/ja/corporate)
1. Acquisition of user information
We may acquire the following user information in this service after obtaining the consent of the user.
- Information that the user voluntarily inputs using various functions in this service
- Information that the external service clearly indicates to the user when the user permits linkage to that external service
- Information automatically acquired when using this service
- Terminal information used
- Access history to information in this service
- Access history to advertisements in this service and behavior history from those advertisements
- User agent
- IP address
- Cookie information
2. Purpose of use of user information
We may use the acquired user information for the following purposes.
- For the purpose of authentication to use this service
- To provide this service and services for users
- To provide information about this service and to respond to inquiries, etc. regarding this service
- To handle the acts which violate our terms and conditions, etc. regarding this service
- For research, analysis, and improvement aimed at improving this service
- To contact and inform users regarding the matters that significantly affect this service (significant changes in the content of this service, temporary suspension, etc.)
- For other purposes similar to the above purposes of use
3. Provision of user information to third parties
- We will not provide personal information among user information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except when disclosure is permitted based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
- When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent of the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to merger or other business succession
- When a warrant, etc. is submitted
- In other cases where the disclosure is permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations
- We may provide or disclose to a third party the statistical information among user information which does not identify an individual user.
4. Transfer of user information
We will transfer the user information acquired outside Japan into Japan in order to process and store such user information inside Japan. In this case, regarding personal information among user information, we will take appropriate measures necessary for the protection of personal information in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations.
5. Response to requests for disclosure, etc. of personal information
When a user requests disclosure, correction, erasure or restriction of handling of his/her personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will respond to such request within a reasonable period of time after confirming that such request is made by the user him/herself. Provided, this does not apply if we are not obligated to respond such request according to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. User’s consent regarding the handling of personal information may be withdrawn at any time. If the user does not agree to the handling of personal information, this service will not be provided because this service is premised on the handling of user information.
6. Measurement of user trends
We may install other companies' modules in our application in order to measure the usage status of users in this service.
7. Security management measures for user information
We will implement security measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage, etc. of the user information we hold.
8. Storage period of personal information
We retain and use user information for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
10. Inquiry window
Inquiries regarding the handling of user information in this service
Established on June 7th, 2021